Note: This article was republished from PANTONEVIEW.com, Pantone’s new online color trend service, delivering critical color intelligence to creative professionals across all areas of design. For more information or a free 30-day trial go to www.pantoneview.com.
Concept + Information: Studio Jover
Trends: A gold and copper light opens the door to new perspectives, where optimism, clarity and consciousness suggest an easier future. Yellows continue to tempt with their energetic nature.
Anti-strict yellow objects offer a sensation of lightness and clear-sightedness. With the white, gray and black, we revive the spirit of constructivism, with a reflection that transports us away from the hardness and heaviness of the material world. Copper and terracotta shades act as a base for the entire lighter color range.
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn