There’s a lot of excitement brewing among the creative community for Here 2013, a one-day, fast-paced festival of creativity curated by It’s Nice That. Here 2013 features some of the best practitioners from the UK and abroad, and we are thrilled to announce that Pantone is supporting the event.
Taking place at the beautiful Royal Geographical Society, London, on June 21, expect an expertly-curated programme of inspirational talks, creative experiments and live elements from over a dozen renowned creatives.
To give you an idea of what’s in store, the jam-packed line-up includes New York-based visual artist Rafaël Rozendaal, award-winning set designer and creative director Es Devlin, writer and director Adam Buxton, French experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun, legendary British designer Wayne Hemingway and Erik Kessels, the renowned creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
The programme also features Berlin-based art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger, multi-disciplinary illustrator Andy Rementer, Stuart Wood, founding member of rAndom International, noted graphic artist and art director Kate Moross and Spanish directors’ collective CANADA, among others. The speakers will be sharing their practice, insights and expertise, and giving a behind-the-scenes look at their processes.
We’re pleased that Pantone Colour Institute VP Laurie Pressman will also be giving a talk at Here 2013 exploring the relationship between colour and creativity.
For more info and tickets please visit http://here-london.com/.
- 12/17 PANTONE UNIVERSE Colorwear Debuts Color of the Year 2015 Marsala Collection at Art Basel Miami
- 11/05 Pantone’s Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 Bears Fruit at Retail
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book