Pantone headquarters in Carlstadt, New Jersey, sits at the hub of some of the most significant, devastating and heartbreaking damage caused by Hurricane Sandy. By some estimates it will take many months and even years for all affected areas to recover.
While Pantone operations have returned to normal, many of our neighbors – both businesses and residences – continue to struggle. X-Rite Pantone is making targeted donations to those in need. In addition, Danaher, X-Rite Pantone’s parent company, is matching employee donations with donations to the Red Cross, up to $200,000 .
In this time of great stress and need, we send good thoughts, best wishes and highest hopes to all those affected.
To find out more about how you can help, please explore these websites:
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book