We hope that all of you, your families and friends who may have been affected by Hurricane Sandy are safe. We wish to thank all the emergency responders who are working tirelessly to provide relief to all those affected, as well as extend our appreciation to neighbors and friends who are helping one another through this difficult time.
Hurricane Sandy, as you may know, caused significant damage all along the eastern seaboard. Pantone headquarters in Carlstadt, New Jersey, which includes our sales department, corporate offices and manufacturing and shipping facilities, was affected by the storm.
Due to power loss and logistical challenges we are currently experiencing delays in order processing and shipping. We are making significant headway toward full power and facility restoration, and hope to resume shipping soon. We will keep you informed of all developments though emails and on Twitter and Facebook.
Once again, we at Pantone send our best thoughts and wishes to everyone affected by the storm, and we thank you very much for your patience.
- 12/17 PANTONE UNIVERSE Colorwear Debuts Color of the Year 2015 Marsala Collection at Art Basel Miami
- 11/05 Pantone’s Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 Bears Fruit at Retail
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book