Looking more like a shaggy dog than living room seating, the “Happy Chair”, created by Israel-based industrial designer Pini Leibovich, is made with thousands of colorful balloons. Taking a playful and unstructured approach with the balloon, a most familiar material, our intellectual barriers melt and pure unadulterated joy springs forth. Quirky, odd and surely whimsical Leibovich and his Happy Chair have captured our imagination, taking us up, up and away.
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn