Street Art, once considered ugly vandalism, is now being printed on high-end garments and marketed to the fashionista demographic. Here we see India-based designer Manish Arora featuring superimposed images of the work of Brooklyn-based artist Judith Supine as part of his debut collection at Paris Fashion Week earlier this year. This same influence is being extended into casual footwear.
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC