The Institute of Contemporary Arts in London partnered with BMW to bring Art Drive, an installation of BMW’s Art Car Collection, to London for the first time. Started over 35 years ago, when French auctioneer and race car driver Hervé Poulain invited his friend Alexander Calder to design a car that married artistic excellence to “an already perfect object”, Art Drive now features designs from 16 of the world’s best-known artists. Created for various reasons and causes, designs contributed by Alexander Calder, Ken Done, Frank Stella, David Hockney, Jeff Koons and others display a wide range of artistic interpretation and certainly add a great dose of color excitement and vibrancy to these powerful driving machines.
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC