Noted color expert Leatrice Eiseman is the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute and the author of seven books on color. She recently took a break from her busy schedule for a Twitterview in which she discussed the PANTONE Fashion Color Report for Spring 2013 and took questions on top-trending fashion colors.
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC
- 02/15 PANTONE Fashion Color Report Fall 2014: In The News