London-based trend company Mudpie has created three wonderful new Activewear palettes: Waterfoot Print, National Hybrids and The Curator. All three palettes appear below, with forecast boards for Sports Active, Color Graphics and Styling.
What’s your favorite? Vote for a chance to win The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Autumn/Winter 13/14 – “Happiness” and a limited edition Tangerine Tango Mug!
Pick one palette group from the three below and vote for it. You’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win. On August 12th we’ll draw a winner at random from all the entries. The winner will be notified by email.
Ready? Look over these three palettes. Which would you choose for your team or company sportswear?
CLICK HERE TO VOTE. Good luck!
To see what our forecast partner Mudpie is projecting for F/W 13/14 visit mpdclick.com. To shop at the Mudpie bookstore, check out trendbookshop.co.uk/ and you can also connect with Mudpie on LinkedIn.
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC