London-based trend company Mudpie has created three wonderful new Activewear palettes: Waterfoot Print, National Hybrids and The Curator. All three palettes appear below, with forecast boards for Sports Active, Color Graphics and Styling.
What’s your favorite? Vote for a chance to win The PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Autumn/Winter 13/14 – “Happiness” and a limited edition Tangerine Tango Mug!
Pick one palette group from the three below and vote for it. You’ll be automatically entered into a drawing to win. On August 12th we’ll draw a winner at random from all the entries. The winner will be notified by email.
Ready? Look over these three palettes. Which would you choose for your team or company sportswear?
CLICK HERE TO VOTE. Good luck!
To see what our forecast partner Mudpie is projecting for F/W 13/14 visit mpdclick.com. To shop at the Mudpie bookstore, check out trendbookshop.co.uk/ and you can also connect with Mudpie on LinkedIn.
- 01/12 Theo Chocolate Creates Limited Edition Bar to Commemorate the Pantone Color of the Year 2015 Marsala
- 05/11 23 Years of Color, Love and Pantone: A Mother’s Day Tribute
- 03/24 Artist Edition Covers Now on PANTONE PLUS Products
- 03/18 Updating a classic: Pantone Reboots PLUS SERIES
- 03/07 Pantone Launches “Make It Brilliant”
- 12/17 PANTONE UNIVERSE Colorwear Debuts Color of the Year 2015 Marsala Collection at Art Basel Miami
- 11/05 Pantone’s Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 Bears Fruit at Retail
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book