WELCOME TO THE PANTONE FALL 2012 FASHION COLOR REPORT HANDBAG GIVEAWAY
Have fun picking your favorite designer from our Fall 2012 Fashion Color Report and be automatically entered into a drawing to win this fabulous Cambridge Satchel in our 2012 Color of the Year, Tangerine Tango.
Entering is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3! Here’s how:
1. View the Fall 2012 Fashion Color Report on the Pantone website. (And while you’re there, download a FREE COPY of the report for your personal inspiration and reference!)
2. Look through the creations of the designers who contributed their color choices to the report.
3. Pick your favorite designer on the entry page.
That’s it! Just for participating you’ll be entered to win!
Eligibility begins at 8:00 am EDT March 19; entries must be posted by midnight EST Friday, March 23. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries and announced the following week. Have fun and good luck!
Read the full set of rules, terms and conditions.
- 03/16 Modern Tools for the Modern Designer: Pantone Launches New Artist Covers
- 01/12 Theo Chocolate Creates Limited Edition Bar to Commemorate the Pantone Color of the Year 2015 Marsala
- 05/11 23 Years of Color, Love and Pantone: A Mother’s Day Tribute
- 03/24 Artist Edition Covers Now on PANTONE PLUS Products
- 03/18 Updating a classic: Pantone Reboots PLUS SERIES
- 02/23 D-One Apparel Brings Inspirational Clothing to the Hip Hop Generation
- 12/17 PANTONE UNIVERSE Colorwear Debuts Color of the Year 2015 Marsala Collection at Art Basel Miami
- 11/05 Pantone’s Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 Bears Fruit at Retail
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book