Tangerine Tango has proven to be wildly popular among lovers of color. See the amazing creativity and passion for color in this second 2012 Color of the Year album of photos sent in by our community. Contributors’ Links appear below the photos.
If you have Tangerine Tango-inspired images or videos you want to share, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words TANGERINE TANGO in the subject line – and feel free to include a link to your blog or online photos.
3form Light Art
Cláudia Soares Pereira
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC
- 02/15 PANTONE Fashion Color Report Fall 2014: In The News