Sophisticated, dramatic and seductive, Tangerine Tango marries the vivaciousness and adrenalin rush of red with the friendliness and warmth of yellow, to form a high-visibility, magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy.
This luscious reddish orange adds sensuality to fashion, flair to accessories, verve to cosmetics, and lively luxury to interior surfaces and appointments.
Below you see just a sampler of the ways Tangerine Tango can transform a look or a create a style.
Pantone would love to see YOUR photos of Tangerine Tango. If you spot the Color of the Year, or if you create with it, send us a digital photo and we’ll include it in our 2012 COLOR OF THE YEAR photo album. GUIDELINES: The photo must be taken by you, and by sending it to us you authorize our non-exclusive use of it on Facebook and on the Pantone Blog.) Please include a name you wish to be used as a photo credit; plus you may include one link to your website or online photo gallery. There are two ways to send us a photo: 1) You may post a link to it below, in the comment box; or 2) You may email it to us at email@example.com with the words “Tangerine Tango” in the subject line.
We look forward to seeing your photos!
Learn more about the PANTONE 2012 Color of the Year: www.pantone.com/coy2012
See a Color of the Year video from The Thread.
- 11/05 Pantone’s Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 Bears Fruit at Retail
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book