You’ve got to hand it to Japanese designer Noritaka Tatehana for his awe-inspiring footwear designs.
Banner image and below, TokyoDandy.com
Resting on 10” platform soles, these heel-less structures are truly works of art.
My favorite? Swarovski’s Elements and Metal Shoe.
While I may not actually want to wear these fab design creations, having one of these shoes sitting on my dresser would definitely start off my day with a smile.
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC
- 02/15 PANTONE Fashion Color Report Fall 2014: In The News