Earlier this month we were proud to sponsor and attend PRINT’s inaugural Color Conference in New York, the first conference to bring together all walks of creative professionals – in fashion, film, design, theater, photography, food and more – for an exploration of color.
The conference was attended by some of the most engagingly creative minds working in the arts today. But what really set this conference apart was that attendees were able to connect with color in totally new ways.
Interactive stations were set up for dyeing silk scarves, creating custom color palettes, collaging to explore color illusions, and many more hands-on exhibits.
We thought it was the perfect opportunity to let the audience help us to create a work of art. We brought in large canvases and our new paint collection (as well as a very large drop cloth!). The rest was up to the attendees…
Refreshment break. What else but…
Thanks to all of the Pantone Painters!
- 03/16 Modern Tools for the Modern Designer: Pantone Launches New Artist Covers
- 01/12 Theo Chocolate Creates Limited Edition Bar to Commemorate the Pantone Color of the Year 2015 Marsala
- 05/11 23 Years of Color, Love and Pantone: A Mother’s Day Tribute
- 03/24 Artist Edition Covers Now on PANTONE PLUS Products
- 03/18 Updating a classic: Pantone Reboots PLUS SERIES
- 02/23 D-One Apparel Brings Inspirational Clothing to the Hip Hop Generation
- 12/17 PANTONE UNIVERSE Colorwear Debuts Color of the Year 2015 Marsala Collection at Art Basel Miami
- 11/05 Pantone’s Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 Bears Fruit at Retail
- 09/24 Bringing Fashion to the People: Le Suite Boutique
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 10/07 The Pantone Color Institute Helps ‘HeForShe’ Select PANTONE 18-1945 Bright Rose as the Perfect Color for Their New Campaign
- 04/29 BK’s Finest
- 01/22 Triumph: 20 Years of The Wu-Tang Clan
- 11/15 Daytripping with Jason Woodside
- 10/11 “Soiled” – Punk Rock, Archaeology, and the Munsell Soil Color Book