Earlier this month we were proud to sponsor and attend PRINT’s inaugural Color Conference in New York, the first conference to bring together all walks of creative professionals – in fashion, film, design, theater, photography, food and more – for an exploration of color.
The conference was attended by some of the most engagingly creative minds working in the arts today. But what really set this conference apart was that attendees were able to connect with color in totally new ways.
Interactive stations were set up for dyeing silk scarves, creating custom color palettes, collaging to explore color illusions, and many more hands-on exhibits.
We thought it was the perfect opportunity to let the audience help us to create a work of art. We brought in large canvases and our new paint collection (as well as a very large drop cloth!). The rest was up to the attendees…
Refreshment break. What else but…
Thanks to all of the Pantone Painters!
- 09/18 Nuprimary: New York City Textile Studio Wins Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 08/25 Fashion Illustrator Marina Gomes Speaks about Winning Pantone’s Make it Brilliant℠ Instagram Contest
- 07/16 Barbour and Pantone Collaborate to Bring Color to the Countryside
- 02/28 The Bad Boy of Fashion Invades Brooklyn
- 02/19 Pantone Colorwear Pop-Up Opens in NYC